Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween = Awesome

So for our Saturday Halloween party we went on over to Steph's house to enjoy her foods and hospitality.

I went as The Question:

Our lovely hostess was dressed up in a Dia De Los Muertos style costume


Brent graced us with his presence as escaped convict and Batman villain, Victor Zsasz



My roomie X-tina came as a Frank Sinatra zombie hunter fairy! (She was running a poll on her blog for what she should go as.. the results came out tied so she came as everything that was winning...)


Dennis came as Snickers, the Joker's gay henchman:



Later, we had a little costumed showdown in the cemetery where I could see nothing due to my mask soooo i tried my best to follow directions.

I was viciously attacked by that god damn convict. A knife to the stomach is not pleasant!

I did however manage to wrap my hand around his throat while he was trying to cut mine. Pressure points are very important to survival in such situations

Snickers is a strange fellow

Then snickers and Zsasz had a duel of some sorts... I was not amused.


That's David there in the cammo, I belive he's supposed to be a zombie hunter trying to shoot the Frank Sinatra zombie hunter in the face? Maybe he thought she was a zombie with all that blood on her.

There were a crap ton more people there prolly 17 in all but I didn't bring my own camera so these are all the pics I've managed to snag so far from others.



Oh oh oh and look at the awesome foods that Steph made!
Bug cupcakes!

Rice Krispie skulls!

Witch's broom cookies! (And more skulls!)


Man look at that spread
We watched some shitty horror movies like "Flight of the Living Dead." Which was hysterical, think of snakes on a plane + Zombies and that's what you've got. There was a lot of running commentary a la MST3K and slowmoing of certain scenes lol

We also did some pumpkin carving of which I wish we had more pics. But I leave you with a pic of my half-assed pumpkin and myself.

2 comments:

rachelle said...

Nice costume! How do you hide your face like that?

Those treats look amazing. I want a rice krispy skull.

Colleen said...

Thanks :)

I used one of those plain white plastic masks with the elastic string to go around your head to keep it on your face and attached tan spandex to it with spray glue.

The skulls were delicious and I'm still trying to figure out how she managed to mold them into skull shapes before the rice krispys totally hardened